His is a simple chicken gravy which goes great over dressing, turkey or chicken. Sometimes simplest is best, and that just might be the case here, as flour and water combine with pan drippings from roast chicken to make a basic gravy. Rich, classic pan gravy adds the perfect finishing touch to many chicken dishes.
Author: Peggy Chaney
Recipe type:Side Dishes
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:15 mins
Total time:30 mins
This is a simple chicken gravy which goes great over dressing, turkey or chicken.
· 1 can cream of chicken soup
· 2 cups of chicken broth
· 3 hard boiled eggs
1. Mix soup and chicken broth with a wire whisk in a medium pot.
2. Put on burner and allow to get hot.
3. Check to see if salt and pepper is needed.
4. Add sliced boiled eggs.
5. Also, pieces of chicken will make it taste even better.
6. If you want thinner dressing, use two pans!
Serving size: Calories: Fat: Saturated fat: Unsaturated fat: Trans fat: Carbohydrates: Sugar: Sodium: Fiber: Protein: Cholesterol: